Monday 5 December 2011

Why Can't You See


I inscribed my words on paper which
comes out with changing whether,
so difficult to hear this silence
when you know,i love your presence,
sad, deserted nights without your voice
shrinking moon in heartbeat's noise,
rude words that made me feel like bolt
heart injured in middle of the road,
difficult to know that feeling inside
when you ignored and make me cried,
that hatred chase me without any guilt
what make me feel lonely and wilt,
painful to see that rough stuff when
you pointed me as bubble shy of plumb,
usually fighting on silly words
in the hope of getting your love,
unable to control that fear of loosing
can't you see the way i am burning.
                                                            By~Shreeja



Copyright..... PhotobucketShreeja....

No comments:

Post a Comment