Thursday 22 September 2011

A Dark Shadow

A simple poetry that describes a shadow who always walk with us in every condition, whether you like its company or not.


Still With Me


She remains behind me on sun-set
and chase me on sunrise
with my sadness and despair
she goes darker and darker
always sticks to me in narrow streets
where i feel like a helpless
who is in every alley and every row
it is none other than my shadow
walks with me like a slave
without any expression and name
in nights it gets disappear
but not always, very rare
" i don't like this hide and seek
stop to playing silly games with me"
i warned her with loud voice
Oh, how stubborn she is, you see
still walking with me.


Now And Forever


I found myself alone today
neither i have hope nor way
my friends and my closer
nobody wants to stay with me
and i became a looser
i am sitting in middle of the road
trying to find the shore
when i felt a breath on my neck
i saw a shadow behind my back
"oh, you still with me in my pain
why you're sitting in my tear's rain"
i whispered to her, with low voice
" because i am so stubborn, you see
i am here because you need me
Now and Forever"
she said this and passed a smile
still she's walking with me without any noise.





No comments:

Post a Comment