Wednesday 19 October 2011

Confusion At The Last



Result Zero
Thinking
I usually start my day
thinking about my plans
usually i opens eyes in sweet morning
by an unexpected dream
as usual, i feed pigeons
and look towards the sky
as usual, nothing seems changed
same whether, same plants
same flowers on my house's roof
everyday, i want to express my uneasiness
but as usual
again i do not have words for explain
every hour i sit and think
and start to write
but result says zero in the end


I get bored from this daily routine
OR i may be a big bore
every night, i think about next morning
and next morning i think about the night
usually, i have nothing special
OR nothing is special than me
expecting something interesting
on another day
I look towards my watch
and hardly i go to the bed
with same lamp, same pillows
every night, i look outside through a window
and as usual
moon just wish me a goodnight
confusion

I get tired by watching dream shows
Or perhaps i repeat the same dream
every moment, i have a lot to say
and as usual
it remains inside
usually, i have nothing to do
Or nothing exist that i can not do
i try to come out
and solve the puzzles of my life
searching the answers to crack this tough nut
i am groping my heart corners
and as usual, no search found
zero conclusion
and confusion at the last


No comments:

Post a Comment