Wednesday 19 October 2011

Two feelings are in love - one which creates by inner despair due to the distance and rules of world. second, which creates by the feeling of love between two hearts.

Tell Me The Way


I know you are far away
but my heart is in your way
i tries to stop myself
from thinking about you
but i am unable to stop loving you
i know you can't be mine
and i am not worth for you
i know you care about me
and understand me
but tell me the way
where i can find you
you stayed with me in my dreams
and in real you are beyond from my reach
how can i live with you
tell me the way
that belongs to you.

We Known As Love Birds

I hear love words from you
every day and every night
i can feel you around me
i smile, when a kiss fly from you
i know you care about me
you asks about me
you tries to solve my problems
you helps me to come out
from the situations
and you listen my anger
every day and every night
you hold me in your arms
and you stroke me with a smile
I hear love words from you
I need you
the answer is, i am available
anywhere, anytime for you
every day and every night
i feel relaxed
when i look for a help
and you already look at me
holding my hand, you say to me
no need to worry
i am always with you
i hear love words from you
i love you
it is the sweetest word in the world
which i want to hear
every day and every night
it makes me feel special that
i am your sweetheart
only one in the world
you hear love words from me
I love you
these are the three words
by which we known as love birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment