Wednesday 19 October 2011

Love Speaks In Silence


Tough To Explain

Love

It is so tough to explain
a word from heart
to start the talk
between you and I
talking on the phone or
walking hand in hand
always tried to tell you
nothing seems
pretty without you
It is so tough
to see in your enigmatic eyes
and tell you
because i feel shy
We used to talk every time
talked each other anyhow
but this seems discrete
finding an answer of
what and why?


It is tough to flash
real world of mine
How to show the Love
between you and I
silence deputize blaze of
something wrong inside but
between you and I
Love speaks in silence
which says
I'm your, You'r mine.

Heart

I know your heart throbs for me
and you try
to make me feel special
It is so tough to say
without crying
no other can exists
between you and I
When we touch us with a smile
holding hand
and lost inside each other
with a redolent heart
In real It is tough
never and ever
no one can distinguish
Between "You and I"


No comments:

Post a Comment